top of page

Tax Tips & Tax Relief

Taxpayers who sell a home may qualify to exclude from their income all or part of any gain from the sale. Below are some things taxpayers should keep in mind when selling a home...more

Also, Taxpayers who discover they made a mistake on their tax returns after filing can file an amended tax return to correct it. This includes changing the filing status and dependents, or correcting income, credits or deductions. The instructions for Form 1040X, Amended U.S. Individual Income Tax Return, list more reasons to amend a return. Taxpayers should not file an amended return to fix math errors, because the IRS will correct those...more

Tax Relief May Be Available For Property Owners Impacted By Heavy Rain and Flood Damage SDAT Will Identify Damaged Real Property for Reassessment, Encourages Residents To Apply...more

7 views0 comments
bottom of page